The Adidog Hoodie is the perfect fashion statement !
For all breeds - up to 90cm Chest
"Raye looks so cute in her hoodie. Great quality for the price, will purchase another"
HIGH QUALITY: Made from 100% cotton.Provides warmth during the colder days and give a splash of style to your pooch!
DESIGN: Cuffed Arms-Beautifully tailored fit, keeping your pup warm!
Not only are they going to look super cute wearing them, they are going to be snug too!
ALL BREEDS: Comes in a range of colours and sizes suitable for all breeds. Just take a chest measurement of your dog first and check the size chart for the correct size.
Please see our Size Guide for help and details on average breed measurements to use as a guide.
Material: 100% Cotton
⬇️ SIZE CHART BELOW ⬇️
TAKE MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR PET BEFORE ORDERING
HOW TO CHOOSE SIZE:
S, M, L, XL / 1, 2, 3 etc has no correlation to the size of your dog. Choose a size by measurements concentrating on Chest Girth. .
1) First take aChestmeasurement and find a size in the chart below that allows for your measurement.
I.EIf your measurementis 44cm, choose the ‘Size 5'(up to 47cm)
2) Next take aBackmeasurement and confirm that it is equal too or over the number below to make sure the jacket doesn't hang to low. ( It is not uncommon for jackets not to cover the entire back )
3) Take aNeckmeasurement and just confirm the size won't be too tight around the neck.
Up to 27cm
Up to 32cm
Up to 37cm
Up to 42cm
Up to 47cm
Up to 52cm
Up to 59cm
Up to 64cm
Up to 69cm
Up to 74cm
Up to 79cm
Up to 83cm
Up to 90cm
Please see ourSize Guidefor more details and average Breed measurements as a guide.
For guidance: Small Size 1 refer to Puppy’s / Toy Breeds and sizes 5 and up are adult dogs (25lbs / 12Kg) up.
1) Always choose “Bust” measurement first to ensure correct fit. Choose one size up if measurement is close to measurement shown above.
i.e - If your dogs measurement is 47cm Bust, Choose Size 6 to ensure comfortable fit.
2) The widest part of the chest is usually a few inches behind the front legs.
3) If your dog has a thick coat/lots of hair, do not take measurement tightly against the body, measure loosely over fur.
4) With some designs It is not uncommon for the coat to not cover all of your dogs back.
WANT US TO CHECK SIZE?
If you want one of our team members to check you’ve ordered the correct size, include your Dogs measurements in the ‘Notes’ section on the checkout page and we will review before we process your order.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I have a medium sized dog, so I order a medium right?
Answer:No, this is not how sizing works for pet garments. You should take measurements first and use the size chart to ensure correct size. We are here to help!
Q:Can I return or swap it if It doesn't fit?
Answer: Yes, just go to our Returns Centre with your Order Number to arrange a Return, Refund or Exchange. To reduce the chance of this however we do ask you to measure your pet before ordering. Terms & Conditions Apply
Q: What size do you recommend for a particular breed / these measurements?
Answer: As dogs can vary in size, even within breeds we recommend taking measurements. Send us the information via our contact form and one of our team will be happy to advise on a suitable size and jacket design.
Tip - Never go by weight when choosing a sizeasbreeds vary.